Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday


Please take me back to when my little girl was this young. She is know 17 months old and is growing like a weed. I love the time when you could sit her in the bounce seat or the bumbo seat she she would play with her gym. Know to see my princess I have to go and found out where is she playing she never stays still anymore. Last sunday at church they moved her up in the toddler room. This made me want to cry because i remeber the day that i put her in the nursery for the first time. It seemed like yesturday day and know she is in the toddler room loving it. Please god give me the strength to get through my child growing up
Post your Take me back tuesday picture at agiveawayaddictedmommy

4 comments:

  1. This lil girl has grown so much since this pic nana loves her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching them grow up is so hard! But it can be so fun too! What a little cutie she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way that God helps us is by giving us grandchildren. :) Just soak in each moment, second, day, milestone. It is hard but you do what you can. You touched my heart here... I can't believe how fast time flies.

    ReplyDelete