Heart Puppy Dog Paper Craft
- Print out the template of choice. I like printing the Black and white version on colored paper.
- Color (where appropriate)
- Cut out the template pieces (the pieces on the template are at about the angle they will be on the finished craft. That should help you sort out which pieces belong where)
- Glue Pieces together:
- Glue Large Upside down heart so it overlaps medium upside down heart to form the body
- Glue the small heart onto the medium upside down heart to from the tail
- Glue the second small heart onto the back of the second large upside down heart to make the puppys tongue.
- Add the second large upside down heat (the one with the eyes on it) so it over laps the body to form the head.
- Add the last small heart to form the nose
- add the two long hearts to the head to form the ears