My lip stuff came up with a product that will help people that are suffering with chapped lips. They do not believe in testing products on animals so this product was not tested on animals. Its a chemical-free natural products and contain natural (from the earth) ingredients that your lips are going to love.
My lip Stuff sent me three tubs of natural lip balm (thumbprint cookies, pancake and syrup, and banana pudding). This natural lip balm smells wonderful enough to eat.
To Buy: Visit MyLipStuff website.
To win: One lucky monkeymommy08 reader will win a three pack of natural lip balm.
How to Win: Visit MyLipStuff and tell me what lip balm you would like to try.
- Follow ShopAnnies blog and enter into any giveaways then come back a post telling me which ones (2 entries)
- Grab the valentines party button on the top of my blog and place it on your blog (2 entries)
- Grab my button and place it on your blog (1 entry)
- Follow my blog publicly
- Follow me on twitter
- Tweet about my giveaway make sure you mention @monkeymommy08 (you can do this daily)(2 entries)
- Follow me on facebook
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog and post link into your comment (5 entries)
- Post a comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me which one (2 entries)
- Enter into any other giveaways on my blog and tell me which ones (1 entry per giveaway post separately)
Please leave your email in the comment so that I have a way to get in touch with you if you are a winner. This contest is over on 3/2 good luck to everyone.
MyLipStuff sent me a three pack of natural lip balm for me to review there product. My review is based on my opinion and i was not paid for by doing this review.