I am a 22 year old mother of one. I have a beautiful princess. I am married to a wonderful man he is a fire fighter here in our hometown. I am a stay at home mom and loving evey minute of it.
This is me on the day that I met my husband for the first time. Can you believe that I though that my husband was a stocker. I was completely wrong. I love this picture of me....
you know it is so funny sometimes how life goes but you thought he was a stalker not a stocker LOL he was a stocker as he worked in a grocery store stocking shelves
Little did you know how much happiness was in store. Happy Blue Monday.
ReplyDeleteyou know it is so funny sometimes how life goes but you thought he was a stalker not a stocker LOL he was a stocker as he worked in a grocery store stocking shelves
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday. The color and the happiness suits you.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! have a great week!
ReplyDelete