Buffalo Chicken Potatoes
1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
6 cups frozen (thawed) southern style hash brown potatoes
1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2oz)
1 can (10oz) condensed cream of celery soup
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup chopped green onions (3 to 4 medium)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9 inch (3qt) baking dish with cooking spray
2. In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and wing sauce
3. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish. Place chicken strips in single layer over potato mixture.
4. In small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. sprinkle in baking dish.
5. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe found at pillsbury.com