What you'll need:
- 1/2 sheet of pink construction paper
- red acrylic paint
- white paint pen, white paint, or tiny wiggle eyes
- black fine point marker
How you make it:
- Fold the half sheet of construction paper in half and crease to create your card.
- Dip thumb in red paint and press onto card at a slight angel to the right. Repeat on the left, lining up the bottom of your thumb with the bottom of the first thumb print. This should create a heart shape. Let the thumbprint dry.
- Use a black marker to write a valentines greeting on the front of the card
- Add arms and legs with the black marker. Use a white paint pen to dot on two eyes.
- When white is dry, add two black dots to the two whites with black marker.
- Write a message inside the card.
- If you dont have a white paint pen, you can dot on white paint with a toothpick or the handle end of a small paint brush.
- Instead of construction paper, you can use colorful card stock for this project
- Construction paper provides hours of fun and stimulates your child's imagination!
This Kids Craft was found on crafts.kaboose.com