Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wonderful Shopping day


Today was shopping day and bill day. Just like any other friday. But today I got some great deals. I got (1) bag of Banquet chicken nuggets free after i bought 2, I then got one Kids cuisines free after i bought 2, then i got one special K cereals free after I bought a one. I also saved all most 30 dollars today at walmart. It was a good day.

You can get these the banquet chicken nuggets and kids cuisine coupon when you purchase the all you magazine either online at:
http://www.allyou.com/ Or you can purchase it at any walmart before the 20th because thats when the new issue comes out with great new coupons.

Hope that you can save money like I am trying with coupon

1 comment:

  1. You make shopping and bill day sound so fun! I need to adopt that positive attitude. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete