Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday- as a child



This is a picture of me with my brothers and sisters. Back then when i was growing up i didnt have a care in the world. Other then when a cartoon was coming on. Know a days with the world as it is its hard being an adult and i wish that i could go back to these days. When the world wasnt a big deal. Only if i had a time machine i would go back but take my princess with me :)
post your take me back tuesday at agiveawayaddictedmommy

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your wedding picture! You look so happy and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I love looking back on happy times like that! There are many days I wish I could go back to when times were simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo. I would love to go back to when times were simpler, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes this picture is indeed a super time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the saying: "Youth is wasted on the young"

    If only we could go back. I guess that is why you have kids. To relive it through them. Sounds like as a good a reason as any, right?

    You all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete