Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stealing Sunday


Do you get regular massages? not from a massage place but my husband give me a massage occasionally.
Do you have an answering machine? Yes i love it i would be lost without it
What cuss word do you use the most? Shit
Are you underweight or overweight? overweight
Can you see your veins? ya
Favorite....
Soap? Suave
Fruit? Watermelon
Kind of red meat? hamburgers
Fish? None dont like them other then fish sticks if that counts :)
Candy bars? Cookies n Cream
Have you ever.....
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? yep when i was pregnant thats why i had close to a 10 pound baby :)
Eaten Lobster? I dont like fish
Climbed a mountain? Nope
Been skydiving? Nope I am afaid of heights couldnt get on a jungle gym let alone a plane
Been water skiing? Nope wont get on a boat either
Do You.....
Wish you could change something about your life? Having people stand up for me
Like your nose? Yes i do
Like salt and vinegar chips? yep thats what i craved when i was pregnant :)
Eat salsa? yep most of the recipes on my meal plan last week called for salsa
Own a boat? nope wont get on one why would i own one... what does a bath boat count i have two then :)
What Is...
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire conseques? Calling my daughter katie and not kate or katelynn i hate the name katie
Your most macho trait? Being able to carry a child on one hip and do the dishes, fold laundry and put it away, being able to sweep
The longest relationship you're ever had? The one i am in know 4 years.
Your most embarrassing thoughts? May water braking in the middle of church or store.
Your most shamful moment? When i stood up for my brother and got in my first fight with a bully. Because she was making fun on my little brother because he couldnt talk right (the mean people of the world)
This/That....
Bath/Shower? Shower
Markers/Crayons? Depends on what i am working on mostely markers unless im coloring in a coloring book and then crayons (thats what i did when i was in labor was color)
Pens/Pencils? Pens everyday but pencils in my planner
Jelly/cream cheese? Jelly (grape to be exact :))
Bagel/ Toast? Bagel
Finish.....
My greatest weakness is... either my child crying when i need to show her to sleep in her crib alnight or by a little thing called soda
I wish I was.... a super mom with all of the answers
Three things I wouldn't do for a million dollars are.... touch a snack, rob a bank, or give my princess away (other in when she is getting married :))
The oddest thing I've ever put in my mouth is.... dandilions (i used to do this as a child)
Firsts.....
Credit card you had? none
Loan your got was for? a house and cars
Paycheck was for how much 200
Time you has stitches? When i was running around the tralior while my father was filling up the swimming pool and me and my friends where running around having fun and i triped on a rock and had to go and get stitches (but all my friends got suckers from the doctor :))
Time you went to the hospital for something? When i got stitches
Lasts....
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? Mcdonalds (angus delux meal), bowl of cereal for supper (cinnamon crunch), bowl of the cereal for breakfast (cinnamon crunch), farm rich quesadilas with beef rice and tortila chips with salsa, Dairy Queen (four piece chicken strip basket).
Last thing you used a credit card for? nothing becuase i dont have one
What was your job previous to the one you have know? Manpower a temp job
Last thing you celebrated? new years
Last time you were at a sports bar? new years
Post your sunday stealing at sundaystealing.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I love watermelon too!!!!!

    My Sunday Stealing is posted. Hope you can stop by to visit and view.

    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Anni- I love watermelon too :)

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cuss-word-do-you-use-most.html
    Be sure to join us for Monday Meyhem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massages from hubbys are the best. :) I also think Suave kicks a$$! :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you sound like one tough mommy

    ReplyDelete