Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

McDonalds Savings

Princess Says Ya to this deal!!!
I got a great deal at mcdoalds yesday for supper. My husband wanted the angus burger with bacon little did he know I had a coupon for a free med fri and a free med soda when you buy a angus buger, I was going to get a angus delux buger but with that i had a coupon stating if you by a extra value combo yo get a free snack wrap, but mcdonalds had a great deal buy a angus extra value meal and get a free apple pie, I also had a coupon for a small milk shake with any purchase. Princess loves milk shakes so she got this milk shake. Then princess got a chicken nugget happy meal.



So i walk out with

Free Med Fri

Free Med drink

Free snack wrap

Free Apple pie

Free small milk shake



Doesnt hurt to save money where ever you go. This was a great buy because i got practally a extra meal for my husband to take to work for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment