Go Cards!

Go Cards!

GO Cardinals!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Diet for a new year


I am starting a new diet and working out more. I am going to ditch the soda pop and in with the water. This is going to be hard i know but i need to. I am going to start with a calorie diet that consists of 1800 calories a day. I am going to be excersizing with my husband here at our fire house. I am wanting to lose 50 pounds by June :) I am hoping that this is going to happen. Here is a before picture of what i look like know and i will post new ones every month while i am dieting. Wish me luck... its time to lose the baby fat.
* you can post your diets that you have tired and didnt work or worked.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the will to diet! I've got to get back to that. What worked for me... after I had my baby I dieted. I did what you did cut down the calories and drank lots of water. But the biggest thing was I walked daily and I kept moving. I don't like exercise so I just walked for an hour a day. I lost 60lbs. in 4 months. I kept it off for a year. (It's time I started again)

    ReplyDelete